Firehouse No. 25 was built in 1908 for horse-drawn fire wagons. It remained a fire station through the 1970’s when it was converted to apartments. A few years later it was converted to high-end condominiums / lofts.
- Year Built: 1908
- Number of Units: 16
- Number of Stories: 2
- Exterior: brick
- Amenities: lobby entrance, elevator, outside entry.