Summer is officially here and we can’t think of a better season to check out Maison DeLille, Kirkland’s Premier Wine Lounge, where sipping on exquisite artisan wines by the glass or bottle is perfectly paired with daily happenings for a vibrant atmosphere.
- Sunday is Sip and Savor, taste four wines for $15 (free when you buy two bottles).
- Monday is Flight Night, enjoy three delectable wines for $20.
- Tuesday is World Wines, meet the Maker Series, mingle with special guests, and sample wines, 6-8pm.
- Wednesday is Game On, where old and new friends come together for chess, checkers, and other board games.
- Thursday is Live Music, featuring headline performers that are sure to have your toes tapping.
- Friday is Maison Matinee, receive complimentary cheese and charcuterie with a bottle purchase.
- Saturday is On the Promenade, where views and varietals are paired in the open air.
Maison DeLille captures the character of Kirkland, a city teeming with events you won’t want to miss out on.
Here’s whats happening in July:
Kirkland Uncorked! Featuring wine tasting and activities, July 18-20
Classic Car Show, July 27 (with VIP Wine Lounge & Special Guests at Maison DeLille)