Global Advisor, Local Expert
206.999.6920 – mobile
206.448.5753 – fax
Chris Kallin is a skilled advisor, universally recognized for his enthusiasm and expert handling. Buyers & Sellers appreciate his passion, tenacity, and deep commitment to their goals. Working comfortably across the whole of Greater Seattle, Chris is a true expert in the city’s Southwest market area, where he has lived and raised a family for more than 13 years. He’s both friendly and professional, collaborative yet tenacious, and these traits have earned him the trust and respect of his peers. It is precisely this manner and reputation that produces the highly successful outcomes he’s become known for.
Affiliated with all of the National, State, and Local Realtor associations, Chris regularly earns the Five Star Professional Rising Star award and the Google/Homesnap Excellence in Customer Service award. He is a Zillow Premier Agent and a Redfin Partner Agent. Prior to serving in real estate, Chris was a 15-year advertising/marketing executive and a 10-year culinary artist. A University of Washington graduate, Chris enjoys connecting with and contributing to the community.
- Team Lead
- Home Buying
- Home Selling
- Managing Broker’s License
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Certified Real Estate Analyst (CREA)
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- National Association of Realtors
- Washington Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Realtors
Before Real Estate
- Culinary Artist (10-years)
- Marketing / Advertising Executive (15-years)
- At-Home Father (3-years)
- Bachelor of Arts, Media and Advertising, University of Washington (1997)
Service to the Community
Seeking to impact lives situationally, where and how it will be of greatest benefit, Chris and his family routinely practice spontaneous giving, random acts of kindness, and volunteerism.