A pampered home on Yarrow Point on a quiet cul-de-sac. Spacious 3 bedr + den and 2.25 bths on a large, private lot. The home has been designed with great spaces for entertaining a large group and a quite night at home. A gourmet kitchen projects into a dynamic great room with vaulted ceilings and French doors that open to a flag stone patio. Spacious Master. Close to Morning Side Nature Park, Wetherill Nature Preserve, Yarrow Point Beach, Dock & Tully’s. Convenient to both Seattle and Bellevue.
• 3 Bedrooms + Den
• 2.25 Bathrooms
• Spacious Master Suite with French Doors
• Master bathroom
• Walk-in closet with California Closets
• Open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
• Wood-burning Fireplace in Living room
• Chef’s kitchen with wolf Stove, Subzero Fridge, Granite counters and stainless appliances
• New washer and dryer
• Gas Forced Air Heat
• Gas Water Heater
• Attached 2 car garage
• 2,910 s.f. (per remodel plans)
• Lot: 18,977 s.f.
• Year Built: 1967, added to in 1990 and kitchen remodeled in 2004
• 2012 taxes: $6,089
Contact us about this Property
Request more info or showing on this property.
|Address:||9414 Points Dr NE|
|Sold Date (yyyy-mm-dd):||2013-07-30|