Price reduced! Welcome to Kenyon Place at Brier Hill. We hope you enjoyed touring this beautiful home and its special place in West Seattle. While just minutes from all that Downtown Seattle has to offer, it is a world away in the friendly Fauntleroy neighborhood.
The 135-acre Lincoln Park is located one block west providing access to trails, beaches, play fields and an outdoor saltwater pool with incredible views of the Olympic Mountains. As part of the Olmstead Brother’s original Seattle Master Park design it is a unique city gem.
Restaurants, shopping, nightlife and entertainment are a short jaunt away. The property provides an ideal location for a date night walk to a romantic bistro, local pizza joint, or a hopping bar alive with local music. The Fauntleroy ferry terminal is just down the street for a short ferry ride across Puget Sound to quirky Vashon Island.
Beyond the complete remodel of this 1914 home, combining the modern conveniences of new construction with the structural quality and craftsmanship of years gone by, the property boasts the following:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- down to studs renovated Craftsman
- formal living w/ fireplace
- formal dining room
- entertainment sized kitchen w/ breakfast area
- large entertainment deck
- master bedroom
- large yard with mature landscaping
- wine cellar
- finished basement
- large utility room
- gas heat / water heater and cooking
- year built 1914
- attached 1 Car Garage
- 3,410 Sqft
- 8,400 sqft private lot
- 2013 Taxes – $5082
· The stair treads leading to the second floor bedrooms are reclaimed wood from the original bleacher seating at the University of Washington’s Hec Ed Pavilion.
· The millwork between the living room and dining room is fashioned from the previous owner’s homestead farmhouse on Vashon Island.
· The large Japanese maple seen through the dining room windows is a stunning tree with brilliant red foliage in the fall and a gorgeous trunk and branch pattern to enjoy throughout the winter. The evening light shining through tree throughout the seasons is breathtaking. Replacement cost of the tree in ’07 exceeded $40K.
· The Big Leaf Magnolia (Magnolia Macrophylla) is a SE native specimen rare in Seattle. It offers amazingly beautiful soccer ball sized blooms each June. This tree is a Southern Belle in the heart of West Seattle.
· The large Rhododendrons throughout the yard are transplants from the Washington Arboretum. These plantings are full of colorful blooms each year.
· The majority of the raspberry plants are from the seller’s grandmother’s garden dating back to the 40’s
· The vegetable and fruit garden are prime planting areas that receive hours of sunlight all year long providing the longest possible growing season. The raised beds are built from clear cedar and filled with organic planting soil.
· The west side of the home exhibits native plantings.
· There are bountiful perennials throughout the yard that flower almost all year long.
Contact us about this Property
Request more info or showing on this property.
|4432 SW Kenyon Place
|Sold Date (yyyy-mm-dd):